- 1 cupthinly sliced ripe strawberries
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoonsugar
- 1 2/3 cupsmango nectar
1. Set temperature of freezer as low as it will go. Soak 10 wooden pop sticks in warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Drop strawberry slices into each cavity of a 10-pop mold, bending them so they won’t clump. Blend mango and sugar in a food processor until smooth. With machine running, pour in nectar.
3. Pour mango mixture over strawberries to fill each cavity. Poke with a skewer to release air bubbles and distribute berries. Place top on mold and add sticks. Freeze for 8 to 12 hours.
4. To remove pops from mold, run top under tepid water to loosen, then swish bottoms in a basin of tepid water until loose. Pull middle sticks to remove top and all 10 pops. Store pops in ziplock freezer bags.