- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 4 6-oz. halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Heat gas grill to medium-high. Combine cucumber, avocado, onion, lime juice, crushed red pepper and cilantro in a bowl. Season with salt.
- 2. Brush fish with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Oil grill grates generously. Grill fish, turning once, until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total. Serve with salsa on the side.