- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained$
- 40 slices turkey pepperoni$
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 500ºF. Mist both sides of 2 tortillas with cooking spray. Place tortillas on a baking sheet, top with half of tomatoes, pepperoni and cheese; bake on top rack for 3 minutes. Move to bottom rack and bake until tortillas are puffed and browned around edges, about 3 minutes longer. Sprinkle with half of basil.
- 2. While first two pizzas are baking, assemble remaining two pizzas on another baking sheet. Bake as directed above, sprinkle with remaining basil, and serve immediately.