- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats$
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Combine butter, brown sugar, vanilla, salt and egg in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add flour, oats and chocolate chips and stir until all ingredients are moistened and well combined.
- 2. Divide dough among six large microwave-safe mugs or ramekins (using about 1/3 cup batter for each). Microwave on high power, one at a time, until cookies are just baked around edges but still soft in center, 45 seconds to 1 minute. Serve immediately.